Monday, September 28, 2026

The Black Flames Series by Ishita Nigam

 


๐Ÿ”ฅ I Started With the Black Flames.... and Somehow Ended Up Chasing Answers Across All Three Books.

A plane crash. Black flames that don’t quite make sense. A mysterious box linked to Kiara’s father. And the uncomfortable feeling that someone knows far more than they’re telling her. ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ”ฅ

That was my entry into 'The Black Flames' and I honestly didn’t expect the story to keep expanding the way it does.

Just when I thought I was beginning to understand Kiara’s world, 'The Flames Turn White' moved the story to Geneva and AutumneCare, bringing cancer research, family secrets, hidden motives and an attack that completely changed the pace for me. ๐Ÿงฌ⚠️

And then came 'The Ashes Are Grey'.

By this point, I wasn’t simply curious about the mystery anymore. I was invested in Kiara, Ved and what their choices were going to cost them. The search for the cure, Sanghvi’s desperation and Anushka’s situation brought an emotional side to the trilogy that I genuinely wasn’t expecting. ❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

What I particularly enjoyed was watching the story transform along with its titles:

BLACK ๐Ÿ”ฅ → WHITE ๐Ÿค → GREY ๐ŸŒซ️

Each book reveals a little more but somehow leaves you wanting to uncover the next piece.

And that’s probably the biggest reason I’d recommend reading these as a trilogy rather than stopping at the first book. There are too many unanswered questions waiting beyond that first mystery. ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ“–

If you enjoy mystery, family secrets, science, danger, unexpected turns and relationships that become more complicated with every book, this trilogy deserves a place on your reading list. ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ“š

Just be prepared - you may start reading to find out what happened and end up needing to know what happens next. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ”ฅ


No comments:

Post a Comment