What if the person you thought you had lost…was never really meant to leave your story? ✨
That was the question quietly sitting in my mind while I read I Manifested You.
At first, Niyati and Rudra’s story feels like a familiar tale of two people whose paths cross again after years. But the more I read, the more complicated it became. There’s old affection, unfinished conversations, family expectations, misunderstandings and feelings that neither of them seems quite ready to confront. ❤️๐ฉน
One moment that immediately pulled me in is Niyati recognising Rudra during her medal ceremony. After all those years, one glimpse is enough to bring everything rushing back. And suddenly, this isn't just a reunion anymore. It feels like something unfinished has come looking for them. ๐
Then comes Kedarnath. ๐️๐️
A road trip, mountains, the Ganga, temple bells, stories of Shiva and Parvati—and two people carrying far more emotional baggage than they admit. I particularly enjoyed how the journey becomes almost symbolic: the farther they travel, the harder it becomes for them to keep running from their own feelings.
And just when the romance starts taking centre stage, the story brings in manifestation, mythology and spirituality. ✨ It made me pause more than once and think about how much of our lives is shaped by what we repeatedly believe, notice and choose.
But the emotional rollercoaster doesn't stop there.
Misunderstandings deepen. Hearts break. Rudra pulls away. Niyati struggles with what she feels. And then the hospital sequence changes the emotional temperature of the entire story. ❤️๐ฉน
What I liked most is that this isn't simply “Will they end up together?”
For me, the more interesting question became:
“If two people are truly meant to find each other, how many times will life make them lose their way first?” ๐
If you're looking for a romance that mixes love, destiny, spirituality, mythology and emotional drama, this is one I'd recommend going into without knowing too much.
Because honestly…the less you know before opening this book, the more fun it is to discover where the story takes you. ✨❤️

No comments:
Post a Comment