Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Stop Fixing Yourself: The Hidden Trance That Keeps Anxiety Alive by Timoteo Crnkovi.

 


๐Ÿ“– ๐Ÿ“– ๐’๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ง’๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ก๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ก๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž.

That was my biggest takeaway from Stop Fixing Yourself: The Hidden Trance That Keeps Anxiety Alive by Timoteo Crnkovi.

What I really liked about this book is how directly it challenges the way we usually think about anxiety and personal struggles. Instead of constantly asking, “How do I get rid of this?”, the book encourages us to look at the story we’ve built around the problem—and the ways we may unknowingly keep reinforcing it.

The idea that ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ really stayed with me. The book repeatedly separates a person from the labels, habits, fears and stories they have carried for years.

I also appreciated how the writing doesn’t feel overly academic. It uses relatable examples and questions that genuinely make you pause. At times, I actually found myself putting the book down for a moment because a particular idea needed to sink in.

What makes this book stand out is that it doesn’t simply tell you to “think positive” or try another quick fix. It asks you to reconsider the whole cycle of constantly trying to fix yourself.

✨ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก, ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.

If you’ve been endlessly searching for the next method, the next answer, or the next book to “fix” something within you, I’d definitely recommend giving this one a chance. Its central message is simple but surprisingly powerful: sometimes freedom begins when we stop fighting so hard.

๐Ÿ“š ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐š ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž—๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ก๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž.

No comments:

Post a Comment